Marble Cliff Mayor's Court

Criminal And DUI / OVI Cases In The Marble Cliff Mayor's Court

This page will help you find out information you need to know about going to court in the Marble Cliff Mayor’s Court. Whenever you need to go to court for a DUI / OVI offense or vehicular homicide / vehicular assault, it is important to know what will happen. By researching your particular type of case, as well as the court you will be visiting, you can glean some information about what you should expect. Once you have information about the court and your type of case, you researching an attorney should come next. Having someone with experience who is working on your side to help you through the case will be a huge benefit. Doing the research on lawyers will help you with hiring an attorney.

Court information

Address: 1016 Grandview Avenue, Grandview Heights, Ohio
Phone: 614-486-6993
Website: Marble Cliff Mayor’s Court

What Types of Cases Does the Court Hear?

The mayor’s court is a misdemeanor court, and it will hear different sorts of cases that violate the laws in the village of Marble Cliff. The types of cases include:

  • DUI / OVI
  • Vehicular Homicide
  • Vehicular Assault
More Information about the Court

Kent E. Studebaker is the current mayor of Marble Cliff, and he appoints magistrates to preside in the mayor’s court. The Marble Cliff Mayor’s Court is in session on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. They hold court at the Grandview Heights Municipal Building. The court sessions start at 4:15 pm. In some cases, the regular court date might fall on a holiday. If that happens, they simply hold court the following day, Tuesday, at 4:15 pm.

If you would like to make payments for traffic tickets that do not have a mandatory court appearance, you can pay by cash or check at the Grandview Heights Police Department in person. The police department is also at 1016 Grandview Avenue. For your convenience, you can make the payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Transferring a Case

If you feel that you would rather have your case heard in a court of record, you do have the option of transferring your case to another court. If you transfer the case, it will go to the Franklin County Municipal Court. If you go to court in the Marble Cliff Mayor’s Court and you receive a disagreeable outcome, you have the option of appealing your case. If you appeal, the case will start over in the Franklin County Municipal Court. Transferring or appealing a case is not something you want to do without first consulting with an attorney who can talk through the pros and cons with you.

Attorney Helping Clients In The Marble Cliff’s Mayor’s Court

When you find yourself facing a court appearance, you want to have the right legal help on your side. We practice in the Marble Cliff Mayor’s court, and we can help you. Our practice focuses on DUI / OVI defense, as well as vehicular homicide & assault defense. You can find out more information about us and our firm on this site, and you can also review past case results and client reviews. We keep my caseload low enough to give every client the attention they deserve, and our fees are relatively high. To set up a free phone consultation, you can EMAIL or call us at 614-717-1177.

"Shawn is a wonderful person and an elite attorney. Being represented by him gives you complete peace of mind knowing you are in good hands, with..." M.A.
"Shawn Dominy quickly displayed his expertise in defending OVI cases at a level that made me immediately comfortable in my decision to..." K.G.
"I was looking at a Physical control OVI charge. License suspension, 3 day class, all that. Shawn got it reduced to persistent disorderly conduct. I paid a fine, saw..." Y.E.