College Students

College Students Charged With DUI / OVI And Criminal Offenses

College is a time of experiencing new freedom. Sometimes, that new freedom leads to conduct resulting in criminal charges. The college students I represent are typically good people that have made an isolated mistake. Even if charges result from an isolated mistake, a conviction can have serious consequences. In addition to the sentence imposed by the court, there are secondary consequences of a criminal conviction, including the possible impact on education, financial aid, employment, and professional licensing, as well as a mark on your permanent record.

If you are a college student who has been charged with a criminal offense or DUI / OVI, a good criminal defense lawyer can make a difference in the outcome of your case and its impact on your future. To find an effective defense attorney, you should research lawyers thoroughly and choose a lawyer that has expertise in criminal defense and experience representing college students.

Defense Attorney For College Students In Columbus And Central Ohio

My practice is focused on criminal defense and DUI / OVI defense. I do not practice several areas of law and take on an occasional criminal case; I only practice criminal defense and DUI/OVI defense. My experience ranges from speeding tickets to murder indictments, and I have handled many contested motion hearings and jury trials. I have helped many students charged with offenses such as:

I have been representing college students since 1997. Practicing in Columbus, Ohio, I have represented a large number of O.S.U. students. I have also provided representation for students from colleges and universities throughout central Ohio, such as:

The Ohio State UniversityDenison University
Capital UniversityFranklin University
Ohio Wesleyan UniversityDeVry University
Ohio Dominican UniversityOtterbein College
Columbus College of Art and DesignColumbus State Community College

I practice in courts throughout central Ohio, including the following counties: Franklin County, Delaware County, Fairfield County, Knox County, Madison County, Marion County, Morrow County, Pickaway County, and Union County.

Criminal Defense Lawyer With A Record Of Helping College Students

When I represent a college student, I am an advocate, not a judge. My role is to make sure that my client is treated fairly in the criminal justice system and to achieve the best possible outcome for every client. While I cannot guarantee any certain results, many of the typical college cases I handle are resolved in a way that charges are dismissed or reduced, and clients are ultimately eligible to have the record sealed.

Criminal Defense Firm With Outstanding Service

My practice is operated in a way that provides elite service. I accept a limited number of cases so I can provide each client with the level of service I would want as a client. My firm consists of one attorney and administrative assistants, so you will not be represented by a junior partner or new associate. You will not wonder which attorney has responsibility for your case or which attorney is going to be with you in court because I handle each client’s case personally from start to finish. My clients are kept fully informed of all developments in their cases through frequent communication, I return emails and phone calls promptly, and I make sure all of your questions are answered. My fees are at the high end of the fee scale, but I offer a free initial consultation. I charge flat fees, so you know at the beginning the exact cost of my representation.

Representation For College Students Charged With Criminal and DUI / OVI Offenses

If you are a college student charged with a criminal offense or DUI/OVI offense in central Ohio, I can help. As a criminal defense attorney since 1997, I have helped many college students in Columbus and central Ohio. For more information about me, please see my profile, and for more information about my practice, please read the firm overview. You can also see what clients say and review my past case results. If you would like to discuss how I can help with your situation, EMAIL ME or call me at 614-717-1177 to arrange a free consultation.